Package Code- GVTT - 001
Bhutan 5 Nights/6Days
(Distance: 170 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Phuentsholing: 293 mts.) Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport and transfer to Phuentsholing - The Gateway of Bhutan by Road from India. It is a thriving commercial center on the northern edge of the Indian Plains. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
(Distance: 176 kms. / Driving Time: 6 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2350 mts.) After breakfast complete the immigration formalities and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. In the evening, visit the Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
(Distance: 65 kms. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2280 mts.) After breakfast check out of your hotel and visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon visit Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery, Taking Preserve Centre, The talking national animal of Bhutan can be seen here Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). After this sightseeing travel to Paro Overnight stay at Paro.
After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery - called “Tiger's Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp) & Kitchu Monastery. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
(Distance: 176 kms. / Driving Time: 6 hrs. / Altitude of Phuentsholling: 450 mts.) After breakfast check out of your hotel and visit Paro local sightseeing like,Drukgyel Dzong,Ta Dzong (Ring Pong Dzong),Paro Airport View Point and local market after all these sightseeing travel back to Phuentsholling.Overnightstay will be at Phuentsholling.
(Distance: 170 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of NJP/IXB: 70 mts.) After breakfast check out of your hotel and travel back to NJP/IXB for your onward journey. As you go home let the everlasting memory of the radiant Himalayas and this beautiful serene kingdom linger in your mind and prompt you now and again to revisit this place.
|Phuentsholling (2 Nights)||Hotel Shelgoen/ Hotel Centennial/Similar||Hotel Park/Hotel Orchid/Similar||Hotel Bhutan Ga Me Ga/Lhaki Hotel.Similar||DruK Hotel/Similar|
|Thimphu ( 1 Night)||Hotel 89/Hotel Kenny/Similar||Hotel Amodhara/Hotel Riverview/Similar||Hotel Riverside/Namgay Heritage/Similar0||Druk Hotel/Hotel Norbuling/Similar|
|Paro ( 2 Nights)||Hotel Yarkhel/Hotel Dragon B/Similar||Dichen hill Resort/Rema Resort||Mandala resort/Khamsum Inn/Similar||Kichu Resort/Tashi Namgay Resort|
- Accommodation on twin sharing with Breakfast.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax & Travel Insurance.
Terms and Condition
Hotel Category Details :
A- Premium Packages : High-end Resorts with Breakfast.
B- Luxury Packages : 4*/ Equivalent hotel with Breakfast.
C- Superior Packages : 3*/ Equivalent hotel with Breakfast.
D- Deluxe Packages : 2* / Equivalent hotel with Breakfast.
E- Budget Packages : Budget hotel with Breakfast.
Please note premium packages with Hotels like Uma Group of Hotels, Taj Tashi, Amankora rates are also available on case to case basis.
Hotels serve both Vegetarian & Non Vegetarian food which would be basic & freshly prepared. Specific regional Indian cuisine will not be available. Only the basic Indian Vegetarian / Non – Vegetarian food can be arranged.
Indian nationals do not require any visa for Bhutan. A permit will be issued at the entry point on production of a passport or Voter ID and 04 passport size photographs for adults .For childrens documents required like birth certificate and 04 passport size photographs. As per Goverment Holidays in Bhutan,Phuentsholling Immigration office remains closed on Saturday and Sunday.Permit is not issued on Saturday and Sunday.Permit for Bhutan:
Restricted Area Permit for Punakha / Wangdue:
Restricted Area Permit is required to visit Punakha / Wangdue from Home Ministry of Bhutan. No charge will be applicable for this permit. Please bring 02 passport size photographs and Voter ID card or Passport of each person including child. This special permit is given only after guest has entered Bhutan. Permits are not issued on Saturday, Sunday & Govt. holidays.
- The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category.
- The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis & valid for Indian nationals from 15th Sep 2014 to 15th Mar 2015 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable during the Festivals & Peak season).
We believe in giving value for money and we believe that quality comes with a price tag. We at Neptune promise to provide the best of our services and keep by our commitments towards quality and the sensitivity of the services.
Tour Starting or Ending from Bhutan (Fly In & Fly Out) Packages:
We provide exclusive Bhutan Non AC vehicles in our all packages.
- Santa Fee / Tucson for 2-3 Pax.
- Hyundai H1 / Hiace for 4-6 Pax.
- Toyota Hi Roof Hiace for 7 & above Pax.
Child Policy: Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked.
- Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
- Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed)
- Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR)
- Adults must carry original & valid Passport or original Voter ID card. Children must carry original & valid Passport or original birth certificate & school photo ID card.
- Remember to carry sufficient woolens including hand gloves.
- Please check with your mobile service provider for charges related to Bhutan.
- Do not carry Indian Rs. 500/- or Rs. 1000/- currency notes. It is illegal.
- Tobacco & Tobacco products are banned in Bhutan.
- Do not bring any plant or agricultural product out of Bhutan. It is illegal.
- Credit cards are accepted in selected establishments in Bhutan.
- Check-in 12:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 11:00 hrs.
- The guest should always keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
- On arrival of guests we will provide them with local contact numbers of our executive, who will handle the entire operation.
- If any tourist spot do not complete for closing day & if they want to do the same on next day then they have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle.
- Please inform your guest to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our executive. Once our vehicle will leave the hotel area without picking up the guests & come back at parking stand then guest must have to arrange their own to reach at the parking stand.
- Room Heater available with an extra cost Bourne by the guest directly (Excet at Premium & Luxury Packages)
- Due to shortage of power the guest sometimes, may have to bear it with candle light.
- Category of Rooms in the packages normally remains to deluxe / super deluxe rooms.
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but some hotels only provide a roll out bed and have no provision of an extra bed
- Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services
- Child sharing parent’s room will not be provided an extra bed.
Designed & Developed by TECHNO IMAGINE