Darjeeling is a famous tourist destination in North-Eastern India that people visit for a tryst with the untouched beauty of nature. Darjeeling (the queen of hills) the best place to witness beautiful sights of monumental, temples, monasteries etc. as well as a unique way of life. You’ll lure by the dazzling snow peaks of Kanchenjunga overlooking the hill town. The beautiful tea gardens on the slopes of rolling hills, the orchids, pine and rhododendrons, the cute Himalayan toy train whistling its way through the mountains.
In our 3 days ‘Darjeeling Splendour’, apart from Darjeeling, you will also be taken to another destination like Mirik. Mirik is a picturesque tourist spot nestled in the serene hills of Darjeeling district in West Bengal. Mirik is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates.
This 3 days Darjeeling Package, at Darjeeling all these splendid towns and cities you would go on sightseeing tours of the best attractions including Tiger Hill, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center, Tenzing Rock, Ropeway, Japanese Temple, Ghoom Monastery, Batasia loop.
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling (75 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 04: Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (75 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfers to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early morning (4:00 AM) visit Tiger Hill (Subject to availability of Permit / Token) back to hotel. After breakfast start at 8.30 AM visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Ropeway, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple, Ghoom Monastery, Batasia loop. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 03: Mirik Excursion (49 kms / 2 hrs one way)
After breakfast full day excursion trip to Mirik Lake (4,902 ft.) via Indo-Nepal Border (Extra vehicle charges will be applicable for Nepal Border to Pasupati Market). Mirik is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates. (One can do Boating on direct payment basis in lake). In evening return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Inclusion & Exclusion
• Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
• Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
• Exclusive Non-a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
• All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
• Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
• 5% GST inclusive
• Air Fare / Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), Ropeway, porterage.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Room Heater Charges.
• Anything which is not included in the inclusion.