Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling (75 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early morning (4:00 AM) visit Tiger Hill (Subject to availability of Permit / Token) back to hotel. After breakfast start at 8.30 AM visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Ropeway, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple, Ghoom Monastery, Batasia loop. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 03: Darjeeling – Kalimpong (57 kms / 2 ½ hrs) Sightseeing
After Breakfast transfer to Kalimpong (3,950 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon enjoy half day tour of Kalimpong Visiting Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hills & Pine View Nursery (Sunday closed). Overnight stay at Kalimpong.
Day 04: Kalimpong – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (75 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel on time and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB airport for your onward journey
Inclusion & Exclusion
• Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
• Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
• Exclusive Non-a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
• All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
• Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
• 5% GST inclusive
• Air Fare / Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), Ropeway, porterage.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Room Heater Charges.
• Anything which is not included in the inclusion.