Golden Vacation brings to you this exclusive 4 nights/5 days Gangtok and Darjeeling tour package that will let you experience the far eastern natural beauty of India.
Sikkim is one of the most famous tourist destinations in North East India. Its marvelous landscape is dotted with high altitude lakes, rolling green mountains, colorful rhododendron groves, azure rivers, milky waterfalls, beautiful monasteries and unparalleled views of Mt. Kanchenjunga. It is aptly called the ‘organic state’ of India where you can enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables straight away from the gardens. In Sikkim, take a stroll through high-altitude lovely lakes, capture the rejuvenating sights of mountains and visit the Buddhist monasteries for a blissful experience.
At Gangtok all these splendid towns and cities you would go on sightseeing tours of the best attractions including Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls. We will also ensure that the neighboring locales like Tsongmo Lake and Nathu Pass are also in the itinerary as they make important parts of attractions in Gangtok. Apart from Gangtok, you will also be taken to other sightseeing places like Tsomgo Lake (12,400 Feet) and Baba Mandir (13,200 Feet)
Darjeeling, the beautiful tea gardens on the slopes of rolling hills, the orchids, pine and rhododendrons, the cute Himalayan toy train whistling its way through the mountains. Darjeeling the journey with witnessing one of the most beautiful sunrises at Tiger Hill. At Darjeeling, we shall include attractions like the Tea Gardens, which certainly are the identifier of this hill town; Batasia Loop; Ghoom Monastery; Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park; Tenzing Rock and Tibetan Refuge Centre.
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (120 kms / 5 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 02: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
Day 03: Gangtok – Darjeeling (100 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 05: Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (75 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
Day 04: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early morning (4:00 AM) visit Tiger Hill (Subject to availability of Permit / Token) back to hotel. After breakfast start at 8.30 AM visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Ropeway, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple, Ghoom Monastery, Batasia loop. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Inclusion & Exclusion
• Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
• Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
• Exclusive Non-a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
• All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
• Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
• 5% GST inclusive
• Air Fare / Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), Ropeway, porterage.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Room Heater Charges.
• Anything which is not included in the inclusion.